Kingdoms of Bel-Red
The Kingdoms of Bel-Red Need Heroes!
- The Kingdom of Kendall is struggling to survive. Beset by a mysterious plague from Stoneridge, King Veland seeks to save his citizens from an overwhelming curse before it consumes them all.
- The Hextorate of Archstone wages war against barbarian tribes of the northlands, determined to claim new lands and spread their militant faith to the uninitiated pagans.
- In the rugged frontier of Summerfield, hardy woodsmen and halfling outriders resist monstrous invasions led by lizardmen cultists devoted to a ravenous snake-demon.
- The elves of Belcarra watch and bide their time, battling an ancient threat in the northern forests. Their independence works against them in resisting this evil, and may spell their downfall.
- In the Free City of Riva, dissenting merchants rebel against the authority of their sovereign. Lord Arras imposes ruin on his people while forces plot to put someone far worse in his place.
The Kingdoms of Bel-Red is an old school campaign setting, using EPIC 6 variant rules for Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Edition.
Influences include the following campaign settings: Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms, and Golarion (Pathfinder).
Playable races include: Dwarf, Elf, Half-Elf, Halfling, and Human (others available by permission)
Playable classes include: Barbarian, Cleric, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, and Sorcerer (others available by permission)